Star Sports is an Indian online streaming service that offers free, ICC Cricket World Cup 2015, La Liga, Seria A and more. Star Sports is exclusively available in India. To unblock and stream Star Sports in UK, you need Smart DNS or VPN. I’ll compare Smart DNS and VPN and provide info and instructions to setup either method on your streaming devices in this help guide.
Note: If you have used Smart DNS or VPN before, you can skip reading the tutorial below. For Smart DNS proxies, go to Unlocator. They offer a free 7-day trial. For VPN, you can use ExpressVPN. Choose their Indian VPN server after you sign up. Watch Star Sports in UK.
How to unblock and watch Star Sports in UK using Smart DNS Proxies or VPN
How to unblock/watch Star Sports in UK using Smart DNS Proxies
If you try to watch Star Sports from UK, you’ll see this message “This video is not working or not available in your region.” In order to bypass these regional restrictions, you need to hide your true location from Star Sports. By using Smart DNS proxies, you’ll be able to trick Star Sports into thinking you’re located in India and outside of UK. That’s not all though.
- Smart DNS does not affect your Internet speed at all.
- You’ll get to keep your UK IP address even when you’re using Smart DNS. Hence, you’ll net get blocked from accessing BBC iPlayer, SkySports, itv Player, Channel 4, or Channel 5.
- Smart DNS gives you the ability to watch geographically restricted content from various regions at the same time. Unblock US Netflix and Indian Star Sports using one Smart DNS configuration.
- Stream Star Sports on your iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows PC, Mac. All your streaming devices can be set up with Smart DNS.
- Make sure that your ISP does not use DNS Hijacking or Transparent Proxies. Smart DNS might not work efficiently.
Check the list of unblocked channels that the Smart DNS proxy service you prefer has to offer. My favorite Smart DNS proxy, Unlocator, has Star Sports in its list of 190 unblocked streaming services. They also have videos and setup guides you can take a look at.
How to unblock/watch Star Sports in UK using VPN
If you don’t fancy Smart DNS, you can use VPN to unblock Star Sports in UK. While Smart DNS partially changes the direction of your traffic, VPN completely redirects it through VPN servers. The location of the VPN server is up to you. To unblock Star Sports, choose a VPN server located in India. You’ll obtain an Indian IP address in the process.
- VPN performs a total data encryption. All your online data will be protected from ISP, government agencies, and hackers.
- VPN changes your IP address. You could unblock all US-only channels (US Netflix, Amazon Instant Video, Sling TV, CBS All Access, HBO Go) for example by choosing a US VPN server.
- Thanks to VPN apps and clients for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows PC, and Mac, VPN can be easily installed.
- While Smart DNS can be restricted by DNS Hijacking or Transparent Proxies sometimes, VPN does not face such problem.
Different VPN providers offer different VPN locations. Check the VPN servers VPN providers offer before you sign up. ExpressVPN has reliable VPN servers in India, US, Australia, and Canada.
Watch Star Sports in UK
Star Sports free service gives you access to.
- Italian Seria A
- La Liga
- Cricket (ICC Cricket World Cup, T20, Tri Series)
- Australia Vs India
- Australia Vs South Africa
- India Vs Sri Lanka
- India Vs West Indies
- India Vs Pakistan
- Formula 1 F1
- Hero Indian Super League
Star Sports is available on Mac, iPad, iPhone, Windows PC, and Android devices.
Star Sports offers live online sports. In case you need more info about how to unblock and watch Star Sports in UK using Smart DNS or VPN, please leave a reply in the comment section.