NFL Game Pass is a great way to watch NFL Games, playoffs, and Super Bowl online. However, if you live in the UK, many crucial games get blackout. The good news is that there are two ways which allow you to avoid these blackouts. Both Smart DNS and VPN allow you to watch the whole NFL season. In this help article, I will show you how.
Note: If you don’t want to read the whole article, directly sign up for Unlocator‘s Smart DNS service. You can also use ExpressVPN to bypass NFL Game Pass Blackouts. Sign up. Choose a VPN server in a country where blackouts are not imposed (Mexico, Netherlands, Australia). And that’s it. The below should also work for NFL DirecTV Sunday Ticket, and NFL Now.
Bypass and avoid NFL Game Pass Blackouts in UK using Smart DNS or VPN
Bypass NFL Game Pass Blackouts in UK using Smart DNS proxies
In order to avoid NFL Game Pass blackouts, you have to access the Game Pass service in a country where blackouts do not apply. Luckily, Smart DNS proxies can help you change your virtual location. Thus, you can use the Game Pass account you’ve already purchased or buy a new one. Once you set up your streaming device with Smart DNS, you’re all set. No more blackouts from here on in. Other important info about Smart DNS can be found below.
- No data encryption , as a gain no Internet speed loss.
- Most streaming devices can be set up with Smart DNS. A small sub list of Smart DNS compatible devices includes iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows/Mac, Xbox, and Smart TVs.
- The fact that Smart DNS can unblock streaming channels from different regions means you can watch NFL Game pass via Mexico and USA’s Netflix at the same time.
- When using Smart DNS, you don’t need to worry about your local IP constantly changing. Your IP address will stay the same at all times.
- Smart DNS has one disadvantage. It doesn’t work when an ISP uses DNS hijacking or Transparent Proxies.
Free DNS codes might work for a day or two. However, I’d highly recommend against using them. They are unstable and can be unsafe to use. In my opinion they’re not worth the risk. That’s why I avoided all the headaches associated with free DNS codes and signed up for a stable Smart DNS service. Unlocator‘s list of around 120 unblocked streaming sites does include NFL Game Pass. You can start off with their free 7-day trial. You’ll also find tutorials and videos to help you with setting up your device with Smart DNS for the first time.
Avoid NFL Game Pass Blackouts in UK using VPN
You can also bypass NFL Game Pass blackouts by completely changing your IP address. A VPN service lets you achieve that. A virtual private network changes the route of your connection via a server located in a country with no NFL Game Pass blackouts. NFL Game Pass will be tricked into thinking you’re streaming its services from Mexico, Netherlands, or Australia, for example. As a result, you’ll be given access to all NFL games. VPN’s pros and cons differ from those of Smart DNS.
- VPN does encrypt all your traffic. Your privacy will be protected online. Your Internet speed, however, might drop by 10%.
- As already mentioned, VPN changes your IP address. It also does completely hide it.
- When using VPN, you don’t need to worry about DNS hijacking or Transparent Proxies. VPN is not affected by either policy.
- VPN does support Windows/Mac, iPhone/iPad, and Android. If you wish to stream NFL on your Xbox, you have to get a VPN compatible router and set up VPN on it.
When searching for a VPN provider, choose one that has servers in countries with no NFL Game Pass blackouts. ExpressVPN, the VPN provider I use, does have servers in Mexico, Brazil, and Netherlands.
Bypass/Avoid NFL Game Pass Blackouts in UK – The Low-down
No matter which NFL team you support, you get to watch all their games using Smart DNS or VPN.
- Arizona Cardinals
- Atlanta Falcons
- Baltimore Ravens
- Carolina Panthers
- Chicago Bears
- Cincinnati Bengals
- Cleveland Browns
- Dallas Cowboys
- Denver Broncos
- Detroit Lions
- Green Bay Packers
- Houston Texans
- Indianapolis Colts
- Jacksonville Jaguars
- Miami Dolphins
- Minnesota Vikings
- New England Patriots
- New York Giants
- New Orleans Saints
- Oakland Raiders
- Philadelphia Eagles
- Pittsburgh Steelers
- San Fransisco 49ers
- Seattle Seahawks
- St. Louis Rams
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Tennessee Titans
- Washington Redskins
You can stream National Football League Game Pass on the following devices.
- Windows/Mac PC.
- Android Smartphones/Tablets.
- Windows phones and Surface.
Both Smart DNS and VPN will help you bypass geographic restrictions and avoid NFL Game Pass blackouts. So you can truly enjoy the whole NFL season with playoffs and Super Bowl XLIX online.